Ural Chemical Calculator Version 2.2
(C) Copyright 1996-1998 by Andrey Lakhtin, Ekaterinburg
This program has been designed to calculate the masses of the starting substances and of respective
products of chemical reactions. The reaction equation may be exactly or only partially known. The program features
The program saves time and significantly decreases the chance of mechanical errors.
- supported and easy to edit database of chemical compounds;
- automatic calculation of the mole masses of the compounds;
- automatic control of the reaction equation;
- automatic calculation of the coefficients of the reaction equation;
- use of the reagents and products in the calculation either as individual substances or as mixtures with other compounds. The component concentration can be expressed in any form used in chemistry;
- output of the calculation results to printer or to other WINDOWS applications (Word, Excel etc.).
UrChemCalc_v2.2 supports Russian and English languages. Click here to see some examples
of UrChemCalc output.
- computer under WINDOWS 3.1 or higher (Windows95/98, WindowsNT),
- installed Borland DataBase Engine or ~2.5Mb on HDD for it,
- about 1Mb on HDD.
TO INSTALL Ural Chemical Calculator click here.
UrChemCalc is shareware, and is distributed to be used for a limited period of 30 days. You are free to copy and
distribute this software in the unmodified form. After the 30 day trial period the software should be registered or
removed from the user's system. Registration is available online.
Any questions, suggestions or comments related to UrChemCalc are accepted here.
| Good news! ||
Registration and support on Slovak and Czech languages are available now:
SmartClicks: Target Advertising For Free
Millions of TradeBanners Served!